GFX Artist – Internship
Copenhagen Creators is a young and dynamic company that develops, markets and publishes games and apps for iOS and Android. We are working on own independent projects, but also on co-productions and contracted projects.
We are looking for an all-round graphic artist, with strong 2D skills, that can help strengthen our GFX team. As our new GFX intern, you will assist with the production of games, developing new universes and concepts, as well as produce creative and catchy presentation material. The right person therefore has a passion for games and a good understanding of UX for mobile platforms.
It is important that you are a team player, proactive, independent, have a “can do” attitude and possess drive. You must be enrolled in a relevant education and be able to join us for a minimum of 4 to 6 months.
- You are a talented artist with a strong visual line
- You can acquire and adapt your line to other styles
- Have experience in developing visual identities
- Have experience in UI / UX
- Knows the ins and outs of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Speak fluent English
It’s a big plus if you have:
- Knowledge of development of games in Unity 3D
- Have a relevant graphic design education
We offer you:
- A friendly and inspiring working environment
- Being part of a highly competent and motivated team
- Large creative responsibility
- Interesting and varied tasks